A Thank You From DCED On The Road
We want to thank all of the economic development partners, businesses, community leaders, tourism partners and government officials for making DCED On The Road a great success.
From March 25-27, DCED staff toured Northeast Pennsylvania's Main Street projects and business incubators and explored tourism destinations and manufacturing operations, held one-on-one meetings with local company representatives and met with state and local government officials.
In three days, DCED participated in more than 50 events, put out more than 280,000 impressions on Twitter, and was highlighted in more than 30 newspaper, radio and TV reports.
“The purpose of our three-day visit to the troops on the ground was to get the pulse of our partners in the field, to celebrate your successes and to learn how we can work together with you to be even more successful.”
Secretary C. Alan Walker
- Pocono Geographic: Renowned publisher creates map of Pocono area as top tourist destination
- Carbon Manufacturer Plans to Add 100 New Jobs
- State lieutenant governor tours local development project sites
- State officials inspect local progress; Tours of Silk Mill, Hawley business district
- State officials end tour of PA businesses in Hazleton
- Cornell Iron is touted for exports
- DCED looks to bond on tours of Luzerne County facilities
- Great Northeast: PA's Small Town Downtowns Looking Up
- DCED officials visit Girardville on housing construction projects